September 12, 2007

Looking for more Los Angeles Lakers Fans

I got an email from Ilse Fernandez and he/she is looking for Lakers fans in the Los Angeles area who are willing to join a shoot for an informational video about being an L.A. Lakers fan.

Here's a link to the Craigslist posting.

Here's an excerpt of the ad:

WANTED: Diehard Lakers Fans to talk on-camera about their favorite team!

Do you REALLY love the Lakers? Are you their biggest fan? Do you have a an energetic personality and can talk about the team players, history, stats etc?

If so, then we WANT YOU! We're looking for the biggest and brightest fans to talk about the team on-camera.

Please fill out the following and send us a 2-3 PHOTOS of yourself.

Feel free to contact Ilse at LAKERSCASTING@YAHOO.COM.


Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Good defense by the Los Angeles Lakers drama boys, if only we could patch up the difference, this will be a Los Angeles good season. They are running, switching in defense, rebounding see those efforts. We don't have yet the Lakers team down.

    I which I could see some Lakers games live. I was looking for tickets all the good seats on ticketmaster were taken I had to check broker. And man you don’t want to do that especially for the Los Angeles Lakers. Thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site

    http://www.ticketwood.com/nba/LosAngeles-Lakers-Tickets/index.php.

    I like slam dunks that take me to the hoop my favorite play is the ally-hoop,
    I like the pic n roll,i like the given goal its basketball yo, yo lets go!
    Go Lakers Go!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin