October 17, 2008

What's the Best NBA Fantasy Basketball League?



The 2008-2009 NBA season is less than two weeks away, but apart from the actual games where we will catch out favorite teams playing, fans are looking forward to something else: NBA Fantasy Basketball!



Yep, I've played several fantasy basketball leagues in the last six years and this season is my biggest challenge yet: I'm playing GM for fantasy basketball teams in three different leagues. My track record has been a roller coaster: I wound up second place for one of my leagues last year (Thanks to Chris Paul, Steve Nash and David West), but I also placed second to the last in my other league.



Prior to this season, I've played in Yahoo's Fantasy Basketball leagues and I've been very satisfied with how it has improved over the years. (Yep, it has gone a long way in six seasons). This upcoming season, I'm joining an NBA.com league and so far it has sucked. NBA.com's draft system is broken! (NBA.com folks, you better fix your system). We're thinking of moving away from NBA.com and transferring to a different fantasy basketball platform.



So I'm asking the blogosphere: What NBA Fantasy Basketball league would you recommend?





Tags:

3 comments:

  1. FastBreak Challenge from ESPN used to be the best one by far. ESPN has shut it down for 2008-2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FastBreak Challenge from ESPN used to be the best one by far. ESPN has shut it down for 2008-2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try FantasySportsLIve.com

    Daily fantasy sports for money

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin