November 9, 2008

My New NBA Fantasy Basketball Blog

I realized that I've been spending a good number of posts about the Los Angeles Lakers and NBA Fantasy Basketball in general lately.

Writing about Lakers in the Fantasy Basketball context is fun, but very limited. In my Fantasy teams this season, I only have Kobe Bryant in my rosters in the past week. I figured it would be interesting to write about Fantasy Basketball sleepers and nice pick-ups from different NBA teams.

So, having said that, I'm proud to announce that I've started my little pet blogging project: The NBA Fantasy Basketball Blog. I plan to update the blog weekly, with a summary of things that happened in the past week, and some advice on waiver wire pick-ups. I plan to focus in deep leagues, since I'm playing on a couple of deep ones and one of the leagues has 14 teams!

So I hope people can scoot on over there to look for NBA Fantasy Basketball advice.


Tags:
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin